Money Matters Travel FAQs
See answers to your questions below
What is the Money Matters travel section?
The Travel section is a platform that provides our customers with different travel options based on their requirements.
What locations are covered?
We provide travel to a very wide range of locations. These include but are not limited to:
- Domestic (within Nigeria)
- Regional (mostly West Africa, but also Central Africa too)
- Continental (across the African continent)
- Globally (Worldwide travel)
What is the process for booking tickets?
The Travel service is currently in the process of being launched. In the meantime, you can visit the special offers section for discounted travel to select destinations.
Details of the booking process for travel & tourism will imminently appear in this section. In the meantime, the process for booking travel tickets in the special offers section is as follows:
- Select the icon with the travel package/discount of your choice
- Once satisfied with your choice, click on the basket option at the top of the page to be taken to the checkout stage
- Once at the checkout stage, choose your preferred payment option and make the necessary payment
- Once payment has been successfully made, you’ll receive a confirmation email with your order details
- Shortly after the confirmation email has been received, a further email with your ticket will be issued to you
Tickets are usually issued within a couple of hrs of receiving your confirmation email, but during our busy periods, such tickets will be issued within 24 hours.
Do you offer visa assistance?
We understand that visa assistance is convenient in making your travel arrangements. At present, we offer information on the travel destinations that can be visited visa free for Nigerians and dual citizen Nigerians travelling with UK or US passports, as well as the countries that require visas or flatly refuse entry to those travelling with any of these passports (info for Nigerians travelling with Canadian and Irish passports will also be added to the travel section shortly).
Do you offer travel insurance?
Travel can be stressful, even when well prepared. To help make the travelling process as smooth and as stress-free as possible, we offer travel insurance options for:
- Travellers of all ages, whether you’re travelling on your own or travelling with family members
- Travelling to single or multiple destinations within a 12-month period
- Business travel
- Leisure travel
- Travellers with or without health conditions (must be disclosed before buying policy)
For more comprehensive details, please visit our insurance section.